Shia La Beouf

|

How did you know Shia LaBeouf? I remembered him as a Disney’s star in the children television series Even Stevens. I used to watch that show like I watched Hilary Duff in Lizzie McGuire. Now they’re both up and rising big stars in the movies industry. But what I like about Shia is the type of movies he gets involved in. You know, the big screen movies: Transformers and the latest sequel of Indiana Jones. I’ve watched his thriller Disturbia too. Not bad at all. He’s definitely the A-list actor of today.

So to honour that, I made a sketch of him.


I had a problem with the lighting of my room so had a hard time sketching this. Or maybe it’s just me. It’s been a while since my last sketch but I hope you recognize him here.

1 comments:

Pat R said...

judging from the "hat hint" at the end of the most recent Indiana Jones, it looks like Shia LaBeouf might be the next Indy... seems like Lucas will never let it die