It's Over!

|

After days of staring at numbers and equations, I can finally put my brain to rest. When my last paper for the day was over, I was totally exhausted. As if that wasn’t enough, I had to pack my stuff in my room. I’m moving out from the hostel tomorrow. Whew! I feel like I could just drop down and doze off right now. I get quite a few visitors passing by my room going ooohhh and ahhh, cos they still have exams and I guess they’re envious! Don’t worry, before you know it, it’s over. Just study well alright?

Bye bye uni, holiday here I come! Haha… as if it’s gonna be a blast. I’ll only end up being the maid at home or just poking around my sis room to disturb her or watching SpongeBob while eating Indomee. Boring life yea. But at least it’s like I’m meditating. No worrying about serious stuff. The most serious might be deciding what to eat for dinner =P Oh don’t worry, I’ve got plans XD

0 comments: