French Open 2008

|

I’m talking about tennis tournament here in case you are wondering. I really wish Novak Djokovic wins the Grand Slam coz he’s such a great player. He’s now proceeded to the 3rd Round and he’s currently 3rd seeded in world’s ranking. I wonder why Roger Federer always get all the attention? Whenever we talk about tennis, the first pro player that comes to your mind is most probably Federer. Just like David Beckham for soccer and Tiger Woods for golf. There’s always this one man that represents the sport.
I have to admit part of the reason why I like him is because he’s a hunk – tall, dark and handsome. But hunk aside, he’s a really talented tennis player. I’ve never played tennis before but I know a pro when I see one.


And don’t forget to check out Djokovic!

0 comments: