17 on 17th May

|

Shely had her birthday yesterday. There was just a small party at our home with an absurdly large cake. Anyhow, I made a ‘mountain’ of sushi which were poorly rolled and cut, but they were still swiped out in one night. I did not dare take photos of my ugly sushi so instead here’s a pic of some flavorings I used for the sushi!
And here’s Shely cutting her cake...

Shely, I hope you enjoy the party we throw ya. And thank you for already wearing the pyjamas I bought ya. LOL.

Happy Birthday also to MUM. That’s tomorrow and I’m still thinking what to get her. Maybe I’ll just tapao some food. Haha..I’m not a good cook. My mum’s better. So it’s kinda hard when it comes to her birthday. *wrecks brain* Oh, I’ll think of something. In the meantime, here’s mum on the right.

0 comments: