Jamming With Dad

|

There was a problem with my guitar's cable. When I play, I have to sit very still and if I move, there would be no sound. You know, the kind I call 'loose cable'. So I had to change it.


Guitar - check!

I went to Ban Loong KB to buy a new cable. The guy checked it and tried out the new cable. The new one makes the guitar sound good, only a slight crackling sound is heard when the volume is up. I don't know much about electric stuff but as long as I can use it, it's good for me. The cable cost $17.90 which is great coz I thought it's more expensive than that.

I got home and my dad had a look at it and was satisfied with it. It's, after all, more durable. We're trying out the song 'Always' by Bon Jovi and dad's figuring out how to get the drum right. And it's a pity I can't play more than one instrument at a time. It's like we lack the bass, lead and vocals. Truth be told, there's only me and dad. My sis is busy, mum is not interested and my bro is a nuisance. Lol...dad's a good sport. He plays whatever I wanna play so that rules out old Chinese folk songs like the ones he always sings. But occasionally, I have to play classical songs like 'Have You Ever See The Rain' and 'Wonderful Tonight'. Oh, and after David Cook sang 'I Don't Want To Miss A Thing', I've been playing that too. It's a really good song.

0 comments: