David Cook is The Man!

|

David vs. David… Cook won!!! If you don’t know what I am talking about, you really should watch TV more.

I really didn’t expect it coz of the way Simon Cowell commented about Cook yesterday, it’s as if Archuleta would win and I was already giving up any hopes of Cook winning. So, wanna know what my house was like when Ryan Seacrest announced the winner? We were sitting in front of the TV, eyes glued to the screen…Ok, I was actually cooking Mie Sedaap which I think is not sedap at all. So anyway, Ryan went: “The winner is…. David” We held our breath. “Cook!”

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!” we screamed in triumph. Mum came running towards us asking what the commotion was all about. Lol…we were so emotional. But I’m so glad Cook won. He rocks man. Don’t get me wrong, Archuleta was great but he lacks flavor, you know. So if you still don’t know what I’m talking about, need I tell you more?

0 comments: