Basic

|

It’s been a while since I last watched American Idol. I’ve lost count of the finalists. Actually, is it over? I really have no idea. I love American Idol. I just never get to watch it coz I’m at hostel. Bummer! I did watch last season’s though. I’m still wondering how I managed to watched it…Love Blake coz his beat boxing is so cool!! This season, doesn’t seem to have any unique contestant I really like.

Singing is a talent I was sadly born without. I love singing. The only problem is I can’t sing. Wish I could. How do you do a vibrato? That seems so hard. My voice doesn’t seem to come with that ‘package’. It’s just simply flat. I like hearing good voices that give me goose bumps which explains why I like watching American Idol. I remembered when I joined vocal class I was the only one who couldn’t sing well. Everyone has different good quality voices and is unique in their own senses. There was this guy who actually sang the National Anthem and sang it so well! I remember in one of the earlier classes, I sang a Thai song. Lol. Yea I know it’s eccentric but that time I couldn’t think of any songs. I still sing that song sometimes while playing my guitar =P It’s fun to sing in different languages coz if my pronunciation is bad nobody knows *hehe

0 comments: