Days of Deffodils

|

As it turns out, I am a maid now, it's official. And I did watch SpongeBob eating 'rou gan' instead of Indomie. It's not so bad though. I'm watching American Idol right now. I love David Cook! He's so cool XD
I went dancing..Haha..it's unbelievable, even for me. Please don't imagine me shaking my booty. Not nice. Most of the time I look at the mirror staring in horror at the person staring back at me! By the way, I'm a horrible dancer. No talent at all. But I do it for fun. It's actually fun, you know. It's actually more like aerobic. My face was totally tomato-red after the class.
I finally went online to chat. It's really been a while. And I caught up with my friend Mijah. Remember the Olympus tough cam I posted once? Well, here's the picture. The quality is awesome. Thanks Mijah for the pic!

Mijah and me =)

0 comments: