Random Sightings

|

Just feel like posting some random pictures I took in these past few days.

Random #1

Mum made sushi last week and I prepared the ingredients for her. See how nicely I set it up for her convenience?


Random #2


"Oh ~ Who live in a pineapple under the sea?"

"SpongeBob Squarepants!!"

My bro was playing with his watercolor and I just thought I’d paint something and this was what I came up with. And then I looked at it and thought it reminded me of SpongeBob opening theme. But I noticed SpongeBob has 3 trees instead of 2. You have to be a fan of SpongeBob to understand what I’m saying XP


Random #3

I went to Sungai Liang Recreational Park last Sunday and as a regular, I always come across this particular tree that is odd.

It’s in the middle of the trail. So I have to watch where I go or I might slam into the tree! I think they’re trying too hard to preserve the nature there! If you wanna preserve the nature, don’t build the trail. Otherwise, cut off the damn tree!

Not all areas have proper trails. Some are just dirt trails like the one my dad likes to follow.

That’s my dad. See, he just proved my point.


Random #4
This is a picture taken with my 2yrs old niece (my cousin’s daughter). She looked like she’s suffocating besides me -_-" Next time, I’m just gonna let her sit on my lap.
Alright, that’s about enough of my randomness. The next post will be more serious, I promise =D

0 comments: