Tagged Q&As

|

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
~ I haven’t really thought about that. Hmm, late 20s?!

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
~ France, for no particular reason.

3. What’s your favourite thing to do?
~ Reading Shin Chan while eating noodles with a cup of hot milo.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
~ Yea, of course, if you are poor.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
~ Be a professional athlete.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
~ Maybe. There’s always alternative ways to do things.

7. What are you afraid to loose the most?
~ Time. It takes everything away from you.

8. What is your current mood?
~ *yawns* sleepy

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
~ I wish I would but I wouldn’t.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
~ I was tagged by Bern. He’s smart, talented and talks at the speed of light (lol…jk!)

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
~ Someone who can complete me. I don’t even know how that’s possible.

12. What type of person do you dislike the most?
~ The heartless ones

13. What did you have for dinner last night?
~ Spring rolls and fried rice

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
~ Can I teleport to the future? No? Then maybe to Hollywood, LA.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
~ My family and the people I care about.

16. If you are given a chance to forget one memory, what would that be?
~ I don’t think I want to forget any memory coz good or bad, they are lessons learned.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
~ My self-confidence

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
~ The last time I listened to a song was three days ago and I think it was “Realize” by Colbie Caillat.

19. What will you be doing 10 years from now?
~ Can I get back to this question 10 years later?

20. If one day you couldn’t do the things you are used to doing now anymore, how would you feel?
~ I’d feel proud that I have at least done it before.

I just tagged Amir, Chow Mei, Emma, Mimi, Sharon Lee, Sharon Yong, Vance Tan and Ying Ying.

0 comments: