Not Sulking

|

I made a list way before my holiday started. It’s a list of what to do during the holidays. Now it’s all crossed off. I’ve done everything on the list and therefore I’ve nothing else to do. So these few days, I’ve been hanging around home with no plans ahead of each day. It’s nice at first but eventually, it gets boring. It’s just the same feeling when a new semester started. It’s cool at first but sucks in the end. Studying is boring, staying at home is boring-er, working is boring-est. There’s nothing I can do that spells fun.


Well, now it’s 3:49pm and I’m in my room typing this post. Everyone’s working except for my sis who’s here in my room and she’s online. A minute ago I was thinking what I should do. It’s scorching hot outside and I’m still not done cleaning my room. This old rag has been on the floor for a week now – all dried up and collecting dust I believe. An empty can of Mirinda has been sitting on my desk for days I think. The vacuum cleaner is still taking up most of the space in front of my wardrobe for at least a week now. Ok, maybe I shouldn’t go on. All I’m saying is I do have things to do, things that I don’t wanna do. I will get to it eventually. Just not now.

0 comments: