Scratching the Surface

|

I’ve started revisiting Harry Potter again, intending to finish reading up to the last book. I’ve read Book 4 and now I’m at 5. I don’t know how many times I’ve read the books before now, probably 4 or 5 times each to date. I just never get bored of the story.

the current page

A couple of weeks earlier, I read Crab’s Moon and Whispers in the Dark by some authors I can’t remember. The former is a thriller about gigantic crabs attacking humans which already doesn’t really make sense. I didn’t quite grab the ending and furthermore, the story contained some sexual references, typical of American authors. The latter one is much better. And mind you, it’s written by a British author. The beginning of the story takes us to the Victorian era (my favourite part) and later on, the core of the story is about being trapped in this house of evil, being a sacrifice to some spirits and finally escaping from the ordeal. Sorry, I’m not good at explaining but you get the idea.


There you go, complete with the author’s names. Don’t sue me!

0 comments: