My Siblings

|

I just helped my brother create a new e-mail. It's stephen_1108@hotmail.com. You can add him up at your messenger if you are interested. He's 10 by the way so if you are still interested...=D

This post is just an introduction to my siblings. There's my elder sister Sharon, my younger sister Shely and my youngest brother Stephen. Come to think of it, they don’t really need any introduction. You can view their blogs here: Sharon and Shely. There’re pictures of us at Sharon’s blog (I just checked) so you can view there.

(Ps. If you are not a fan of world’s tennis tournament, you can stop here or I’ll just bore you)

Alright, have to watch French Open on TV now. One of the semi-final match for men’s single is gonna be Djokovic and Nadal. Wow! I really hope Djokovic wins! But Nadal is world no. 2 so there is a very good chance he’ll loose but what the heck, my fingers are crossed. GO Djokovic!!

0 comments: