The Sequel Again

|

I just finished Book 5 with no affection when I read the part about Sirius’s death. *yawns* It’s probably because I’ve gone through it numerous amount of times that the information is getting weary. Nevertheless, I still enjoy reading the book as much as I had the first time I read it. The only difference is I get clearer pictures of the events this time than the last time I read. The images of what I read kept changing with each re-reading of the book. But now I can safely say that I have a crystal clear picture of the whole event.

Now I think about the movie that reflects this book, I can’t help but wonder why so many events have been left out or rendered carelessly by the screenwriters. The movie is nothing compare to the originality of the book. So movie-goers who watched the latest Harry Potter sequel, if you think the latest movie sucks, go for the book instead.


Oh, the result's out, by the way. I was suppose to get mine via my sis phone but she was at work and didn't bother to forward it to me. Apparently, my sis and her colleagues even made fun of my result saying it pronounce like "account cha cha". That's coz I got lots of A's and C's and if you read the result in order, you'll understand. But thanks to Shy for checking my result =D

Alright, don't wanna talk about it now. It's amazing how I still have more than a month of holiday!

0 comments: