Can't go wrong with colorful chocolates

|

Who's up for some M&M's treats? Well, you're in luck. My friend and I happened to have some pictures to share with you today (If you're expecting actual treats, sorry to burst your bubble because we didn't even get any for ourselves!)

A bottle of this will surely get you drunk!

It's like Willy Wonka's factory in here.

Me and Miss Green (or whatever she's called) sporting the same shade of pink! But you gotta hand it to her for flaunting that sexy-ass leg. #wtfmoment

Mimi stepped on to the machine to determine her color. And she's a....

ELECTRIC GREEN! I love this color! I didn't step on the machine so I don't know mine but I'm secretly hoping that I'm a red.

And here's the blue corner.

M&M's mugs in their trademark shades. I love how colorful this place is. My eyeballs just won't stop popping out of their sockets!

They're quite big on football as well. That's quite a cheerful team, isn't it?

How many goals were made? Oh no, Mr. Orange!

The orange corner really caught my eye. Look how bright and lovely they are.

And I got a nice big hug from this red mascot. I'm not kidding. He literally walked towards me with arms wide open! I like how the staff here let us take photos and even offered to take photos for us and WITH us! How fun is that?

Oh, this is just me and the four Beatles lookalike crossing...I'm guessing a replica of Abbey Road? We made it safely through to the checkout (a very subtle design, eh?)

If you're still wondering, this was in London the same day we visited the wax figures. It's a new store at Leicester Square that just opened for business in June so if you happened to be in London, do visit this colorful place because its characters and colors will almost certainly bring a smile to your face!

0 comments: