Beginning of the End

|

Hey people, how has life been treating you? I've finally completed my dissertation and submitted it a day before the deadline. Way to go! However, it remains to be seen whether my report meets the expectation of my supervisor and my assessor. On a personal level, I am not that happy with the quality of my report because I know there are so much room for improvement. But that aside, I'm now what you call living the life. You know, its this timeline where you are not studying and you are not working. Just like my situation a year ago, oh yeah I'm back there.

Dissertation - check!

I'm now stressing over whether to cook for dinner or order takeout. #livingthelife

And I'm debating whether to watch a movie tonight or karaoke. #livingthelife

I can go on but I can see people are picking up stones to throw it in my direction so I better stop.

The first day of raya was quite fun because despite the small group of people who are left in Leeds, we still find our entertainment, not to mention great local food that I really love!

We were literally sitting in the same dining table while this group chat was on. I love the iPhones. Why do you have to quit, Steve Jobs?


Another reason to love the iPhone: the apps! Farah told us about this app for jobless people so now I'm settling for a new avatar. Like it? Please comment, like and subscribe! (sorry, YouTube overload)


0 comments: