A Dance

|

I decided to watch a ballet show because I'm bored and have nothing much to do this weekend. So today I watched Hamlet by Northern Ballet. Honest to God, I don't know the plot behind Hamlet. I still don't so I'll have to look it up after this. Well, that's part of the reason why I was lost at some parts of the show. I can't really describe much about the dance because I know little about ballet but all I can say is it was a very beautiful performance. I love the outfits and the stage design and of course, the dance was magnificent.

The promotional poster.

Hamlet advertisement on a phone booth. Yes, of all the places I could take a picture with the Hamlet poster, I chose this phone booth.

Cameras weren't allowed but here's a picture before the start of the show when the curtain's still drawn. What's interesting (and rather unfortunate) is during the break, an old lady sitting in front of me got very ill and collapsed. They had to call the paramedics but eventually, she got up with the help of the theatre assistants and was led out of the theater, probably to an ambulance. That was quite a drama there in front of me besides the actual drama unfolding on the stage. I hope she is well now.

Oh, and on to another story, today after a rainy evening, Farah caught a rainbow that sat very nicely between the buildings in the city centre. It's a good opportunity to take a picture! And make a wish, perhaps?


0 comments: