Lab Rat

|

My friend Nhung left for good a couple of days ago. That night we went about the uni to take pics, which is something she'd never do on a normal day so that was pretty nice for a change. It was mostly reminiscence of the days gone by. Ok, I sound like an old woman.

But before that, she was over at my place playing with the guinea pig, much to the delight of Ebom? I think Ebom has grown fat. I think I overfed her because she's never without food. That's unhealthy, isn't it?

Here piggy piggy~ (hope that's not in any way offensive for Ebom)

When we head to the lab, it was empty which is quite rare. So this is how the lab looks like after the deadline. It was quite a mess actually!



I found this guitar lying around so. I. jam.

I'm gonna miss Nhung very much! She's been such a great friend and has always been there for me. Hope to see her again someday. That also applies to my other coursemates too. It's been a pleasure knowing all of them!

0 comments: