Still in the city

|

This is sort of like a continuation of the last post. If you haven't read the last post, go on and scroll down and have a read before you continue. Anyhoo, I noticed my blog these days are just filled with photos with little or no words. Oh, well. This one is no different.

Apparently, the fiddler is a common man on the street of B'ham as he busks almost daily in the same area.

Spongebob soft toys machine! Of course, this is one of those machines where you have to hook the item successfully into the chute and chances are pretty slim so I don't even bother to try.

This is one of the arcades at Star City that we entered. I like the one at the bowling alley downstairs though.

I haven't watch a movie in a cinema for quite sometime now so I hope I can watch one soon. So what was I doing on this wall? Just sesiapun nia.

There are quite a few hand prints along the floor leading to the cinema but I have no idea who they belong to.

Guess what? I found another Spongebob playing machine. I just love this place filled with Spongebob merchandise!

The toilet at Star City also deserves a picture for its nice blend of colour so here's Mimi and the mighty hand dryer. Along the corridor, I found a row of those vending machines with toy bubbles and I can't resist buying some toy bubbles for myself. Yes, I'm a full grown adult. Naturally, I picked the Spongebob vending machine!

Ready?! Coin in...

Rotate...

And voila!

Whew, that was a long post. Oh, it wasn't? It took me forever to finish this post because I got distracted midway through because I heard that Instagram has new update with new features so Mimi and I were racing to see who update their Instagram first (for the record, I won) Alright, now my post is just getting senseless so until next time! There will be more updates from Birmingham so watch out for more adventures here!

0 comments: