Another Day in York

|

Today, I brought Mimi to York for the sole purpose of taking pictures. It was quite a windy and cold day despite what the weatherman says. Also, I think somewhere in my previous post, I've mentioned that I've crossed off travelling in my list for the year. Well, apparently not. It wasn't really planned. I still have my writing to do actually so I'm still as busy as ever. I just thought it would be nice to go somewhere since Mimi is staying over here for a few days. Sometimes you just gotta put work aside and gather guilt so that you can get your ass back to your work. Don't know about you but it works for me.

Me catching the train at the rail museum.

Mimi and her sweeeet ride, which is temporarily on display in the museum.

Ahead are random photos taken around York. It's such a beautiful city and all I can tell you is you have to come over and see for yourself!





0 comments: