Busking

|

This is one of those things you can't do back home. So my friend decided to do it while we're still here. So on Saturday afternoon we joined the other buskers for a little busking experience at the fringe festival in Leeds. In case you don't know what busking is, it simply means street performance. So for one afternoon, I was a street performer.


We were quite nervous at first but when we got comfortable it was better. It is definitely a great experience and if given the chance I would do it again no doubt. Don't ask how much we got that day...because it wasn't much! Nevertheless, all proceeds go to charity, well, except for the few pounds we scrapped off for the taxi fare to get home.


I have one more week to write up my report so I'll be extremely busy from now on. Brain on!

0 comments: