Stuff I Like

|

Everyday is a rainy day. Sometimes it can be gloomy but sometimes the weather minus the heat can be a good thing. I don't mind the rain actually. Well, except if I'm driving or planning to go for a jog. That can ruin my plans. But all in all, I should appreciate it before the hot season arrives.

This post is going to be short because I think I'm not feeling well. I 'think' because I'm not sure what the hell is this feeling. It's like nauseating and I felt a bit light-headed. I went to the cabinet to look for some Panadols only to find a packet of expired ones. Damn. Where is my acti-fast? Haven't had them since my last exam. I need a new packet.

Here's the simplest recipe of all time for Chocolate-Dipped Bananas. Why is it the simplest? Just dip them cut-up bananas in Nutella. Nuff said.


My friend got me this cute mug! I still don't know what to use them for yet. I mean, well obviously for drinking (duh!) but what sort of drinks I'll figure that out soon.


I love going to a Chinese restaurant early in the morning for dim sums. They're so damn good! I think I'm a dim sum addict. But unfortunately, the nearest dim sums restaurant that I like is one-hour drive from home.



Oh and I love the new Google Image layout. Just try typing your favorite food and you'll be looking at tons of mouth-watering images that fills the whole page!

And I really need to stop talking about food!

0 comments: