Walk the Streets to the Beat

|

The price you pay for being jobless.

Last weekend I went with my sisters to watch Eclipse at the mall. I wasn't exactly looking forward to this movie because we wanted to watch a more adventurous Toy Story 3 but because of the schedule, we had to settle with this fantasy romance flick. I wouldn't give it a thumb up, maybe half a thumb if that's possible. I don't blame the production team, I blame the author because it's almost a carbon copy of the novel.



While waiting for the show we killed sometime hanging out at our favorite spot at the mall.


Somehow we always drop by Body Shop whenever we're there because I think Body Shop is North and Shely is South and they somehow attract. She hardly ever leave this store without purchasing something. She's actually in this picture below. No price for guessing which one.


World Cup fever going on downstairs. I never played Foosball before. I wonder if its any fun. Hmm. I think I like mahjong better.


0 comments: