Life is a Highway

|

Title of the post is the song I'm listening to right now. Sorry about the random title. I'm just typing down what I'm singing now. Maybe there is a deeper meaning to that song.

I hate driving. I try to avoid it as much as I can. But once in a while, I still need to drive. Needless to say, I feel guilty sitting in the passenger seat of someone else's car too many times. If you ever drive me around, thank you. I really appreciate it. You know who you are ;)

Today I met up with some of my friends for lunch. That was nice guys. Thanks for meeting up!

Mijah, Li Wen, Mimi and I

Li Wen, didn't realize your eyes were closed when I took this hehe


Kid's burger...it looks so tiny!

My work is piling up these days. If you know me, you know what I'm talking about. I'll be busy I won't have time for my FB game anymore. I want to download loads of mp3 while I'm working so I'm hunting for good songs now.

0 comments: