This and That

|

I celebrated my birthday with an amazingly tasty cheese cake that came with one candle. Nice. Blowing lots of candles can be tiring, you know.

I wanna thank my two cousins for the gifts - even though you knew you got the wrong sign :) That's what make the gift so special!

Thanks also Edwin and Vance for our little guitar session. Whoever greeted me in FB, twitter, chatbox, msn and text message - thanks! Also to a special person who went to all the trouble to actually make a video and you know who you are, you know how much I appreciate it!

That's my god daughter sitting on my lap :)


I haven't done this in a while but it's time for some totally random and unrelated shots!

My fish's only food - the ultimate Betta Food.


Beading in progress. I'm a busy woman.


You gotta have needles too.


The interior of a shuttle. I'm just freakin bored and figure I'd pop a shuttle on my lens.


I thought I missed out on the chance to grab this green bag but the next day this one popped up in my room! Apparently my grandma bought a few BTs for this!


I've been trying to figure out what to do with these old magazines. I wanted to throw them in the recycling bin but thought thats a waste because somebody somewhere might be interested in reading them. What should I do?

0 comments: