Euphemism Works Better

|

Brace yourself for a super gigantic photo of what went through my digestive system last week...

Seria kolomee, of course

I don't know what's with me and extra large photos on my blog these days. I guess it is convenient this way for mobile phone users so they don't need to strain their eyes every time they want to take a good look at my pictures. Having been an avid phone user myself (nothing fancy, just an old Nokia), I know what they have to go through. If you are one of those that use a 24" monitor to view this blog, then I'm sorry.

Anyway, I don't really have an actual reason to update. In fact, there is nothing that's happened these days that are update-worthy. I'm pretty sure you are not here to listen to me blabber about how sexy Dr Gregory House is and how hilarious Charlie Sheen is in Two and a Half Men despite his rap sheet.

I'm wondering how everyone's doing now. You know, the people I've spent time with for the last four years. I hope they're doing great. I admit I do miss classes because I actually make use of my brain. Now it has gone idle. And lately, I think I've been having insomnia. The endless TV series doesn't help. I've been hopping from one series to another and so far there are no broken strings yet. No rest for me for at least a couple of months I guess.

0 comments: