Recycled Menu

|

Fried mee + fried rice + sausage + popiah and repeat - the chronicles of breakfast at the hostel. I don’t want to elaborate further. You get what I mean.

Many people are having their exams now. I wish I have my exam earlier so that holiday comes faster. I have more than a month before I can taste freedom. At the mean time, I just have to study and hope for a pass. Well, I can’t believe I’m still worried about my project presentation. I wonder if Gauss was that stressed up when he was doing research on Gaussian function.


*Warning: Skip this if you’ve never heard of David Nalbandian or Nikolay Davydenko.

BNP Paribas Masters Series, France

Djokovic was defeated by Tsonga – again! I think Tsonga is not satisfied with his loss to Djokovic during the final of the Australia Open in January, even though he did beat him in the final of Thailand Open a month ago. So now all I have to cheer for is Federer so he better not loose to his upcoming opponent James Blake. And amazingly, the up and rising Argentinean star Juan Martin Del Potro lost in the 3rd round to Nalbandian. I hope Andy Murray follows his footstep soon =P

0 comments: