Sunday Cars

|

I just got back to hostel at 7pm. We wanted to go to our relatives’ houses earlier but there was a last minute change of plan coz dad had to work so we ended up going shopping instead. The traffic around our house was terrible. We live right by the main road so from our house, we can see the traffic all the way up to the U-turn in Lumut. It was so bad that we got stranded for about an hour from the beginning of the single lane road to the end of it (from Sungai Liang to Telisai).

So we left at around 1.30pm and only reached Bandar after two hours. Damn the stupid traffic. Everyone’s got a new car. And it seems like everyone’s on road today. But amazingly, the traffic was better at Gadong. Hmm…I guess people are just going from houses to houses. I’m not surprise car accidents happen more frequently than the past decades.

Oh, and I missed my friend’s open house today. Sorry Aden! But I hope you had a great time today.

0 comments: