Rain Again

|

It’s a Wednesday and it’s raining. You know what that means. No tennis yet again. Sigh. But I went to the sports complex anyway, to watch whatever’s going on. Yea, I got nothing better to do. There is squash competition. I didn’t know it’s still going on.

Oh, and the test yesterday, I’m so gonna flunk it. I didn’t study all, just enough hoping what I studied came out. Turned out all that I didn’t touch came out. Damn. I managed to write 6 lines of answers for the first question worth 20 marks. And then I left the rest blank. Like my paper is thinner than toilet paper. I might as well hand in a blank paper with my name written on it. I really don’t know what’s gotten into me.

Rain can be refreshing but it usually spoils the day. So I hope there’s no rain tomorrow or we can wave tomorrow’s activities bye-bye. Tomorrow activities = ‘car booth sale’ and ‘car wash’. Car wash for 5 bucks on a rainy day? The rain can wash a car for free! So you get what I mean. Hope tomorrow’s weather is fine.

0 comments: