Convo Exhibition

|

I went to the Chancellor Hall today with Nina and Fakhriah. We went from the side entrance so the first thing we saw was the Ideal booth. I was instantly attracted since I was hungry but we decided to explore the real thing first – the exhibition. We weren’t really interested in the career section so we went around looking at the ECA booths and what really attract us were the military cars on display at the entrance of the hall. The guy in charge let us go up the car so we climbed up and took some pictures.

The guy was like, “Hold both handles, place your back on the rest and rotate”. I placed my hands on the handles but then I couldn’t move the damn thing. So embarrassing.

^ That’s me looking like an idiot at the machine gun controller. That’s Nina at the back.


^ Taken inside the military truck



^ Nina and Fakhriah posing with the truck

There was a band playing, I think from Fonemik Club. The singer and lead guitarist are very talented.

0 comments: