Connected Disconnected

|

Uploading a video can take ages, especially with my connection speed. After three failures and $10 down the drain, I gave in. You might be wondering what connection I am using that’s so bad. Well, actually, since I stay at the hostel, no e-speed for me. Nope, I didn’t get the broadband thingy. I just simply plug my phone to my laptop and voila, a connection established at 115.2 kbps. Not bad for me, except the expiry date for my phone’s credit is steadily getting to infinity. And the stupid cable is so sensitive. Just a touch of it can disconnect the connection.

So every time I’m online, I have to make sure I place the cable at a place where I won’t accidentally touch it. Oh, and I like to place my phone on the window sill which is two storey high so again, gotta be cautious. I don’t want my phone falling two-storey down the drain below. Maybe I should just get a Wave card or something. I don’t know why I like to do things the hard way.

By the way, I got a new teddy to go with my bed. Lol.. Thanks Sharon the sis!

And I’ve been searching high and low for the perfect capo but I can’t seem to find one that I like. So the search continues…Until then, I’m going bass.

0 comments: