All Said and Done

|

Today’s the first day of raya and I’m sure most people are celebrating out there. We’re actually quite the opposite. Last night, I slept around 5am. Well, that’s not exactly last night, is it? I woke up at 12 noon today. It’s not so bad after all. I don’t have to work today. Last night was crazy. Last minute raya rush and I barely slept.

We had Olivia Newton John’s songs turned on the whole night so I practically recognize her songs anywhere by now. I still might help out every now and then at my mum’s request though so I may still be busy. Amazingly, I still found time to study a pinch of Mechanics.

Oh, and I’ve watched Kiss of Death and I think it’s good. I recommend it for serious action movies fans only though.
Image source: rapidsharecinema.blogspot.com

0 comments: