Holiday Season

|

Finally, semester break! Well, after tomorrow I mean. Can’t wait! Of course, to all my muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya – in advanced. And all Maths major, don’t forget to study for the after-raya-tests! Haha. No, I’m not kidding >.<

But I won’t be having much fun this holiday T_T because I have to help my mum. It’s the time of the year, if you know what I mean. I just need good movies to go with it.

Hmm…I’d really like to watch the old classic Vampire’s Kiss. And also one of David Caruso rare movies - Kiss of Death. Oh, and I heard Desperate Housewives Season 5 is airing soon on American TV. Soon, like really soon, like maybe 28th. I can’t wait to watch it! I heard they have new actors for the Scavo kids and Bree’s son. Something like that. The very last scene of the very last episode of the last season was such a shock. So this new season better gives a good reason why that scene is what it is.

0 comments: