Complicated Test Paper

|

I had my complex test today. It’s very complex because I can’t answer most of the three questions. I got a semi-circle below the x-axis for question 2. Anyone has the same answer? I hope I get it correct. I sure don’t want to flunk it. But unfortunately for me, Maths is not over. I still have to do tables tonight for tomorrow’s enthusiastic lecturer.

“Do the koostion and bring it on Thursday. If you don’t come for this tutorial, you will fail.” That’s what he said.

So I headed to the male’s hostel for sungkai today with Mimi. This is my food. I know it’s common for the guys but it’s the first time I try this weird food. Everything’s raw, except the chicken chop and deep-fried mee on top. But of course it’s not called salad for nothing.

This is what Mimi ordered, her new regular: linguine. I still think the chicken is too salty.

0 comments: