Go Houses During Raya

|

Today is dubbed by Nina as Test-day. The tests were really tough, like alien tough. Probably because I didn’t study but I was sure the last question in Mechanics was an easy one. And for OR, I’ve never even heard of convex set. Ok, again, I didn’t read my notes. Apparently, it was there…somewhere.

So I went with the ‘CS Gang’ to their houses on Tuesday as well as today. Tuesday was the tiring one. We went from afternoon until 10pm from Brunei Muara all the way to KB and then to Tutong. I came back and managed to go online until 2am after that. Obviously I overslept for the morning class the next day (morning class was at 11am). Today, after two consecutive tests, my brain switched from overstress to ‘raya’ mode as we headed to Ka Rosni’s house and later to Hadri’s place.

I took some pictures on Tuesday but they’re just random pics in random houses:





For much better pics, go to Aida’s blog.

0 comments: