Paint Job

|

I thought I would finally relax once I get home but I was wrong. My sis is moving to her old room so there was much chaos going around at home last weekend. Once I got home, I had to help move some furniture and clean the room. Then, there was the fun part – painting. My sis chose two colors for the wall. Well, I took some shots of the process so here it goes.

My dad painting the first part of the wall

That was just half finished. The next day, we went to Petani mall to buy some stuff and I bloated myself with Jolibee food as usual.


Me and owner of new room at Jolibee


My brother Stephen

So later in the night, we painted the finishing touch. It’s just a design Sharon came up with.

Sharon hard at work

And finally, this is one of the finished walls. Looks good eh?

0 comments: