THiNK maths

|

Thank God the presentation earlier was okay, at least that’s what I feel. I did a topic about Gaussian Function. But I only had time to finish my slides this morning. So I think my presentation was a bit messed up. Doesn’t matter. It’s over now. I have to admit I didn’t really understand most of what everyone’s saying, especially when they start talking about maths. Haha. So there were four guys from different companies who came to watch our presentation so we really had to do well. I’ll just leave you with some pictures that I took. Oh, and sorry Amir cause you had to run all the way from SHBIE to HEP just to find out that everything’s fixed. Thanks anyway =)
Jia Liang on image enhancement

Chun Ping, Shy Ni, Aden and Fakhriah

Chun Ping’s presentation

Haniff posing before his turn

I grabbed this from Nina’s Facebook =D

So now I can finally study for my exam. Whew.

0 comments: