Cross One Out

|

I just had my first paper. If only I had enough time…There were some questions that I skip and thought, “I’ll come back to it later.” But I never had time to look at them again. If I have an extra half hour, I can probably get extra 10 marks. This paper really doesn’t leave you to think much. What with the new no-reading-time rule. Immediately after the coordinator said, “You may start”, I ripped my question paper open and put pen on paper and was a running machine for 2 hours.

This week I’ll be busy talking about exam so if you are not interested, kindly come back after one week. I promise to talk about other things then. Nah, I’m just kidding. I don’t think I’ll have the time to talk at all this week.

This is how I revise with Nina with a portable white board.

0 comments: