Weekend plans

|

If you are in PP debt, you really shouldn't be reading this now. Get back to your work! Lol same to me =P

I sat in front of my desk for hours everyday sometimes really doing my report, sometimes contemplating, and other times procrastinating. But the whole thing would pay off by the end right? Amazingly, after much trials and errors, I managed to get my game running on my phone with no problemo. The arrow keys work, the number keys work, and I modified the layout for more flexibility when run on different phones. My future task, testing it on other phone models. But now it's the report that's bothering me! Testing....hmmm....I don't even know if my report is written the way it should be written.

There are a few obstacles that is taking away my time tho:
Friday - cleaning campaign (I'll just pretend to clean)
Saturday morning - Maths test
Saturday afternoon - motivation talk (u gotta be kidding me)

Going back Saturday and will definitely jam and laze around.

0 comments: