The Tough Camera

|

I ran into my good old friend Mijah at the hostel last Saturday. She showed me her new camera – Olympus Stylus 850 SW! Wow!! In case you don’t know, it’s the camera you always see in commercial, the one that went inside the pool? Yup, it’s shockproof, waterproof and even freezeproof. I wonder if it is fireproof *lol* She got it from KL, I don’t know if it is sold here but it’s quite cheap if you buy it at KL, cost over RM900. Anyway, here’s a pic of her camera.

Pretty cool huh
I finally get to go to Giant. I actually went shopping for bathroom accessories: toothpaste, washing powder, shampoo, boring stuff. I was wearing heels so after one round, my feet really hurt so my advice, if you ever wanna shop at Giant, wear sneakers or flip flops coz the place is HUGE!
Giant superstore

0 comments: