Deadline

|

I wonder how the others are doing… I’m currently writing this tedious report and had been doing so for days. My least favourite section: implementations. This is so not fun. I don’t know how to explain the implementations. My project is about developing a mobile game. Anyone wants the game? Haha... actually it still doesn’t work on my phone, I have no idea why. It works on the emulator though. Getting it to work on real devices is not as easy as I thought. I just need to figure it out before this Saturday. That’s the last submission date!

I’m now at a phase where I beat my own high scores at various games I can find on my computer. I always do that when exam is near. Normally, I wouldn’t even bother to play the games in my PC. It’s my way to beat stress I guess, a way to take my mind of exam. But it’s SO near I can feel it….I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes. Yea, whatever. I’m out.

0 comments: