I'm 60

|

I’m officially a Math geek. This is my jersey. That’s number 60. It came from my email. It has no particular meaning. 60 always remind me of an old age. I can’t think of any other numbers to tell you the truth. Yup, we get to pick our own numbers. By ‘we’, I mean the CS and Math group. Almost all of us have a piece and no, it’s not free. I don’t really understand the percentage part. But whatever. It’s math. Good enough for me. My personal math motto is “DO Math or DIE.” Hopefully, it will motivate me to do well in the upcoming exam which I barely started revising.

To a special friend:

Hey Mijah!! It’s ya birthday! Happy Birthday if you are reading. I’m sending a gift to you. You’ll receive it tomorrow I guess. It’s not with me right now!! Anyway, wish ya all the best and be the gurl you’ll always be. Don’t abandon your humour coz I just love it!

To readers landing on my page, I may not be updating anytime soon because the storm’s coming. It’s a war and I have to gear up. I’ll get back to you hopefully in one piece by mid May, that’s when the war ends. Of course I might add a bit of this and that in between war break. Thanks for visiting my page =)

*war = exam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy .
why u are sleepy?!( smile face).

Sol said...

and I'm 13!!! Hehe~

sleepy said...

Sol, lol..U r younger than me! I'm old =_=