Summer Movies

|

Tuesday April 29, 2008

I went to watch Forbidden Kingdom at the Mall last night with dad, Shely and bro Stephen. This movie was at the top of my must-watch summer movie list. The reason is pretty obvious: I’ve been a fan of Jackie Chan and Jet Li all my life. I was so excited when I heard about it (only during the premiere) and I finally got the chance to watch it. Don’t wanna write any spoiler here but well, the fight scenes were great! But the language part…hmm… I thought they would speak Mandarin. Turned out the movie is in English so, for the first time in Chinese tales, Monkey King speaks English, and a lot of other Gods, monks, etc all converse in English with funny accents. And I thought I heard "Bitch!" -_-"

Well, now I’ve still got a long list of movies to watch. I’m just gonna erase the top and replace it with *check the list* …… Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I’m a big fan of Indiana Jones. I’ve watched the earlier movies countless times. It just never bore me. This is gonna be even better with Shia LaBeouf! I watched the trailer for this new flick. I thought Harrison Ford was as old as Clint Eastwood! Lol…Was surprised to see that he still does stunts. He’s a great actor. Anyway, I found this pic in my laptop and it’s been there for a while so I have no source.

Harrison Ford

0 comments: