Stranger

|

I just got my timetable and I gotta say, this has to be the neatest timetable I’ve ever got. One paper each day from Monday to Monday the next week. It’s almost as if they are marching in line. And so I’m done by May 12th. Whew. I guess it’s not so bad, considering the fact that the last day of exam is actually 17th. I get the few extra days of holiday as a bonus. Who wouldn’t want that?

What’s the worst thing to do when the exam is near? Counting down to the holidays. That’s all I’ve been thinking about. I’m like 40 more days, 39 more days…Damn I should be gearing up for the exam. I’ve made a list of to-dos for the holiday way earlier than making a list of my study schedule. Come to think of it, I haven’t even think about study schedule until now. Alright, I’m thinking…

While I’m at it, just wanna say I’ve been playing this song called Stranger by Soler and really love it! It’s coz my hostel neighbor Mandy wanted me to find chords for that song coz she like it so much. I’ve never even heard of it before that. Now, it’s in my head all the time. We were at the common room singing for hours to that song and oww…my fingers got really numb.

“sui ran shang kou yue lai yue tong, gan jue hu xi yue lai yue chong
Bu hui zai ting zhe yi zhi zuo meng, ku ye mei yong, ren zhe shang tong yea”

Stranger(Mo shen ren) is a Chinese song by the way and Soler sings mainly Cantonese and Mandarin songs and they are twin brothers. They really remind me of the group Dong Li Huo Che. Many similarities there.

0 comments: