Fear is a Luxury

|

- tagline for Supernatural

It’s a Wednesday and I skipped all my classes today because firstly, I went to see my supervisor and secondly, I’ve got a bad stomachache, one that’s been bugging me since my sleep early in the morning. So, I went back to the hostel. It was pretty quiet.

I managed to finish watching Supernatural Season 1 after a couple of hours. So, there are the two hunky brothers Dean and Sam Winchester from Supernatural. I’d say most girls go for Jensen Ackles, guy who plays Dean a.k.a. the older brother. He’s so HOT!! But I think sometimes it’s funny when he’s standing with Jared (younger brother Sam) because Jared is like a few inches taller than him. And Jensen is suppose to be the big brother here X) Still, his good looks cover the fact that he’s not as tall as Jared Padalecki. I did a sketch of Jensen and here it is ^^

“Hunting…it’s our family business”

0 comments: