Lunch Break

|

Australian Open: I am currently watching the livescore of the match between Andy Murray and Marin Cilic. I really hope that Cilic makes it to the final. UK fans would disagree. But really, Murray has never won a Grand Slam before and he came so close at the US Open in 2008, but Cilic is different. He’s fresh. He’s climbing the ranking and is reaching the Top 10. Murray has since fallen to 4th from 2nd. So there are my reasons. But now they are each down by one set so it’s a tight game.

*Update: And it looks like Murray is controlling the game now! Go Cilic!


Our final semester is organized pretty well because we have classes from Monday to Thursday and has the whole weekend free. That gives us time to do our project or just relax during the weekend. Today I brought my cam along to class and naturally we snapped away so here I want to share some pictures from today’s lunch time with the girls.






The pic below is the faulty chair that Kenneth sat on and fell backwards last year. It was such a memorable moment for us ;) Nina decided to try sitting on it…and it didn’t fall!

0 comments: