First Day

|

Hello 2010! New Year is a great feeling as you feel fresh (even though you’re not) and you make new goals (even though you never seem to follow them). I have to admit that I am dreading the coming semester but I will make it work and that’s a promise. I hope this year is a great year for me since it’s a year of change. It’s a year where I move from one bus stop to the next. I still haven’t reached my destination yet but this is my routine. LOL What an ugly description!

Anyway, blabbers aside, I celebrated my new year at home barbeque style with a humble group of people. Without further ado, I present you some snapshots.

Sharon posing for a photo


Dad and his chopsticks skill


Okay, that wasn’t suppose to happen


I grilled those beautiful sausages ;)


Stephen and his torn fan


Vance and me


The result of eating lamb chop. Poor fork.


Nice burning charcoal in the grill


We finished early though and missed the countdown. But I had a sleepover and woke up pretty late. But it was quite good, I'm talking about the food of course. hah.

Now, I'm awaiting my results. Bring it!

0 comments: