Hooke on it

|

I was a bit distracted by the tv earlier but now that American Idol is over, I can sit down and write a proper post.

Prof Hosking left yesterday and we actually cancelled two classes just so we could go to the airport to bid him farewell. You can read about it in Nina's blog as well. And here are the photos courtesy of Fakhriah.






The classes today were rather uninteresting (I hope my lecturers don't read this) so I grabbed Nina's post-it and start doodling a shape. I passed it back to her and she added another shape. So back and forth we passed the paper until the shapes took form of a man holding an ice cream (something like that). Then we filled it in with colors from whatever we had; highlighters, color pens and mechanical pencils with color leads. This is the end result:


Dr Hooke would kill us if he saw what we were doing!