Fries

|

I've seen the timetable already and it's not as heavy as I've expected. But then again, the tutorials aren't added in yet so I might have to wait and see how full my schedule is gonna be. I also took my key today and that can only mean moving - yet again.


I had lunch with my friends at Express earlier today. We wanted to see a lecturer but he wasn't around so we'll have to wait until next week. I'm actually watching Ugly Betty now and I wanna finish it before Monday. Go Betty!




There's a band you guys should really check out on YouTube which I think deserves much attention. The band's called A Cue Stic[k] and I've been listening to their music for sometime now. They actually look like this lecturer. The resemblance is uncanny!


Last but not least, I want to wish a very happy birthday to a dearest friend of ours, Siti Aden Nabilah. May you have a wonderful year. Have fun on your birthday!

0 comments: