Life-more-or-less

|

Dad’s roasted chicken.

That’s actually all I want to say about the chicken. You can rest assured that it did not go to waste.

I have set my mind to focus on the project and only the project, at least for the week. I have a feeling I am the only one who hasn’t progressed since the last exam. I have a lot to catch up on before the meeting so I have to focus. And that’s my word of the week.

How’s my hostel life? Actually, there’s not much life at the hostel. My nearest neighbour is 5 rooms away and I got nobody to fight over the shower in the morning. It is near isolation here at my floor. Well, at least I got wi-fi, however crappy it is. Here are some views of the hostel.




Happy Australia Day to all Australians. Speaking of which, the Australian Open is now in the quarterfinals with today's match featuring the winnings of Murray over Nadal, and Cilic over Roddick. I might add that it's the first time Cilic goes to a semis in a Grand Slam. Great achievement for the world number 14, especially after playing three 5-setters games in this tournament itself.

Also, up tomorrow is the much awaited Federer vs. Davydenko and also Djokovic vs. Tsonga. It's a dangerous game for Nole since Tsonga is a really tough player to beat. I hope to see both Federer and Djokovic in the semis.

0 comments: